Welcome to INPTRA's Network News!
Through this newsletter, we would like to engage more physiotherapy regulators around the world to share programs and regulations they are developing and issues they are experiencing in regulating the profession.
INPTRA had its inception at the 2004 International Physiotherapy Regulatory Forum in Ontario, Canada. A task force then developed a statement of intent, purpose and objectives that eventually became the purpose and objectives you find on INPTRA’s website at About Us. We continued to meet during WCPT Congresses and began providing webcasts on international regulatory issues in 2009. INPTRA became incorporated as a non-profit organization in the United States in 2012.
We welcome your feedback and ideas to assist us in reaching out to more physiotherapy regulators or healthcare regulators considering regulating the profession of physiotherapy in their country. Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. There is no charge to subscribe to this newsletter. Email email@example.com to subscribe.
Recent INPTRA Network News
- 2018 November- Volume 5, Number 2
- 2018 August - Volume 5, Number 1
- 2017 May - Volume 4, Number 2
- 2017 February - Volume 4, Number 1
- 2016 November - Volume 3, Number 4
- 2016 August - Volume 3, Number 3
- 2016 May - Volume 3, Number 2
- 2016 February - Volume 3, Number 1
- 2015 December - Volume 2, Number 4
- 2015 August - Volume 2, Number 3
- 2015 June - Volume 2, Number 2
- 2015 February - Volume 2, Number 1
- 2014 November - Volume 1, Number 2
- 2014 August - Volume 1, Number 1